Friday, May 23, 2014

You've been doing so many new things lately! You've learned to say "tick tock" which is what grandpa had taught you as the clock. You know how to say "dong" which is light. You tried to say "birdie" and you get so excited when you see one :) you've started shaking your head when you don't want something. When I ask you for a kiss, you'd grab my ears/hair and pull me in with your mouth opened. Sometimes you'd bite my lips. Its the cutest thing. You've always started calling out my name more, when you need me. I love having a mama's boy ❤

We went to Gymboree open gym today and you were so amazed at bubbles. You kept trying to grab them and look at your hand afterwards and wondered where they went. I pointed out to you the ones that were in the ground, leftover, and you crawled to each one excitedly to catch it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment