Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weve officially moved out of our house. We are relocating because our old house is too small to fit baby #2 and the school districts weren't good. We found a place by mama and yehyeh's house. It's a nice, big one with excellent schools, the same ones your daddy went to.

Looking at the empty house made me so sad. I kept seeing spots in the house where you'd crawl, where I used to hold you when you were a newborn, where id sing to you while I rocked you, the place where you crawled first, where you'd follow me around, the stairs where you climbed. All those great memories. I'm obviously really emotional about this. But like daddy said, it's time to move on and we'll make bigger and better memories at the new house. 

We've moved into your grandparents house. It hasn't been easy. It's cramped and the dynamics of our little family has changed. I do appreciate the help but I miss when it was just us three. 

Ever since we've moved, you've also stopped breast feeding. You've been rejecting it :( I had plans to stop when you turned one but I wasn't ready :( I think that's part of why I'm so emotional .. And maybe because I'm pregnant too. I don't know, too much going on. I just love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment