Sunday, December 15, 2013

We did the CIO (cry it out) method with you a few  days ago. We've been rocking you for every nap and at night ever since you were born and I think you got used to it. Grandpa and grandma came over last week to take care of you and suggested to let you cry :( you cried for 18 min straight :( it was such a heartbreaking experience .. But it wasn't easy to just pick you up since grandpa and grandma was there (alot of pressure!). You eventually fell asleep and I've been letting you sleep like that for every nap and every night since. You've only cried twice and only for less than 5 min. What a good boy. You're learning so quick! I didn't mind rocking you though. I loved having you so close and having you sleep in my arms. I want to cherish these moments since you won't want to be next to mommy like this when you're older.

Mommy loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment