Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I forgot to mention about 2 months ago, I fed you zuchinni and you threw up alot :( alot. I fed you zucchini and then you had a full milk meal and you vomited in bed - projectile vomit. After we picked you up, you threw up a few more times :( it was so heartbreaking to see you throw up everything you had in your little tummy. When you were able to throw up, you whimper a little too. You were telling me - mommy I don't feel good :(

Speaking of not feeling good, you had constipation a few days ago. You didn't poo for a few days so mommy gave you some prunes. The first day, it still hurt you. You were pushing and mommy was trying to help you. You pushed and cried at the same time :( mommy felt so helpless. After a few days of prunes, your bowel movement is finally a little better. Eating solids suck huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment