Friday, November 15, 2013

Hi again!

It's been a while since I've written. I haven't forgotten about you! It's quite the opposite - I'm so busy with you! But I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way. You see, i decided I wanted to stop writing after your birth since it was so time consuming but as you started hitting your milestones and as I go through interesting times, I can't seem to get this journal thing off my mind. Its great to write about it (get it off my chest) and i also id also like to ve reminded of these times when you get older. So I'm back at it.

What provoked me to start writing tonight? Well .. you're going to start sleeping in your own room tomorrow and it makes me so sad I'm tearing up now. I don't even know why I'm so emotional about it. Every mother goes through this right? I don't know. Ever since you were in existence, you've always been in me or next to me. Now we have to be separated by a wall and two closed doors. I worry that you'll be cold or too hot and I won't be able to just turn around and see. I worry you'd be scared. I worry you'd look for me and I wouldn't want you to have any sort if lonely feelings because mommy is always here! <3. You've been waking up and turning to your side. I think it's because you know I lay to the left of you. When you sleep in your own bed, you won't be able to do that anymore. But Mommy will look at the monitor all the time to make sure you're ok. Mommy loves you very much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment