Friday, May 3, 2013

Hi baby. I'm so glad I still feel your movements. Mommy had such a long day yesterday. I woke up with slight cramps in my stomach and thought it was weird. When I was eating breakfast with Daddy, I told him I thought I was having a small contraction. He told me to monitor it. Then I got ready to go have lunch with Joe, but while I was getting ready, I was feeling weird, like a continuous mild cramp. Very weird, but I didn't think much of it. When I was eating pizza with Joe, the cramps were hard to ignore. Then we had yogurt and the cramps contributed to come and go. It was starting to get uncomfortable and I was starting to get worried. I had to use the restroom and I had major liquid diarrhea (sorry too much information!). Then I knew something was wrong. Joe brought me back home and cramps continued to be there. I texted Daddy and he said he'll meet me back home. I started to get hot and cold flashes after about an hour and the cramps and pelvic pain escalated a bit. I diarrhea'd more when I got home, so by now I've lost alot of water. Our doula recommended that I take a nap, so I did and when I woke up, I started shivering. It was such a scar experience. I thought I was going to for. Daddy was next to me the entire time and helped me. Then I was just cold- really cold and he took my temperature and I was close to 100. I was so scared for you!!! We called our doctor and she said to take Tylenol. Grandma and grandpa came by with some and I felt better after an hour, but I was sweating from the heat flashes so that didn't help .. On top of contractions. It was so uncomfortable. Daddy fed me a slice of toast and thats all i ate all might. finally felt better at around 9pm and slept until 530am. No more contractions. I hope it starts back up again soon and get to see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment