Thursday, November 15, 2012

I fell asleep on Caltrain yesterday on my home from work. I've never slept that long before. I started looking at my phone as soon as I sat down and realized I couldn't look down any further. I began closing my eyes and I woke up slightly at the Millbrae exit (an exit away from SF). I woke up right after the Sunnyvale exit (which is about 50 min) and I remembered it so clearly. I had my hands closed together and you know how sometimes you can feel your own heartbeat in other parts of your body, like your beck or your wrist? Well, I felt a heartbeat in both my hands and it was a heartbeat that was beating way faster than mine. I just sat there still, in amusement and soaked it all in. Could this be my baby's heartbeat I'm feeling. I didn't want t move <3

No comments:

Post a Comment