Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's crazy how you start worrying about your baby even before they're born. I made crab rolls last night. They say you should stay away from seafood (because of mercury) but some seafood is good for the baby. 6oz a week is ok and that's about how much I had. I woke up super early this morning and I didn't remember you kicking at night (probably because I was sleeping) so I held onto my stomach and waited for your kick. No kicks, so I started poking you. Then it felt like I got some small stretches. That's you!! I was so relieved. I knew you were fine, but those little moves just gives me so much reassurance. Then I had syrup this morning (French toast) and I'm worried again, but then I just felt a little jab on my rib so I know you're fine :) it's a never ending cycle <3

Less than a month and I'll get to hold you in my arms!! I'm sorry for the million kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment