Friday, March 1, 2013

You don't have pyelectasis anymore!! Mommy is so happy. So the first ultrasound we took back in dec showed that one of your kidneys was slightly bigger than the other (the condition is called pyelectasis). It's very common in babies in the womb, esp boys, but I was pretty scared for a while. Just really worried. Well, we went back one time and it looked like it got better and went back another time just 2 days ago and they said they're normal now and we don't have to come back! Whew!! I'm so glad you're better baby!

I also had them check your sex again. I think that dream about a girl kinda made me wonder. But you're definitely a boy. The lady who helped us showed us your testicals :)

Oh and you're already head down. I hope you stay that way so you can come out naturally!

Who's that cutie? 28 weeks (7 months!) I can't wait to give you kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment